Are you running The Philly 10K? If so, you’re in for one hell of a bib pick up party! Normal bib pick up’s are referred to expo’s. However what The Philly 10K has put together is more appropriately named a Pick-Up Party!
There’s going to be a live DJ, Beer Garden, Food and even a race store to buy Philly 10K swag! They are hosting this part over 2 days to give you multiple options to get in on the fun.
The Philly 10K instagram account recently released one of the first items you can buy at this party. There will be more awesome gear to come to show everyone how you rep the Philly Running scene!
Now onto the Details of the Party:
- Friday, August 28th: 3:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- Saturday, August 29th: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- The Headhouse Market | 200 Pine St, Philadelphia, PA 19106
More info on the party:
- Pop-Up Food & Beer Garden
- Local Philly Food Trucks offering a wide variety of options
- Beer options served by Cavanaugh’s Headhouse
- DJ Entertainment
If you feel like you need even more running in you’re life (and who doesn’t) than run to the event! The folks at Philly Runner are hosting two runs for both days that will begin at the Center City Philly Runner store and end at the Pick-Up Party. Details:
- Friday, 8/28 @ 6PM – Meet at Philadelphia Runner – Center City
- Saturday, 8/29 @ 1PM – Meet at Philadelphia Runner – Center City
Disclaimers from The Philly 10K site:
- *Runners MUST pick up bibs at the pick-up party. There is NO race day bib pick-up.*
- **Rain or Shine – Some weather cover provided.**
- ***This is not an expo. Expos are lame.***