Mark your calendars, registration is about to open for the fourth annual Flying Fish 5k on September 9th from the Great American Brewery Runs.
You can be the first to register by coming to the Flying Fish Brewery on Sunday April 23 for your chance to register before registration opens to the public.
Join the race directors for a group run at noon if you want to get a few miles in. Then, from 1-4, discounts will be given away on registration for everyone who registers in the brewery. Come in, do a tour, have a beer, and register for your favorite fall 5K!
Plan on registering at the Brewery? Join the Facebook event page here.
The Flying Fish 5k starts and finishes from Flying Fish Brewery in Somerdale, NJ. It is timed perfectly for the release of the 2013 GABF Silver Medal winning OktoberFish Fest Beer. So, this is guaranteed to be a party. Race includes:
- Official Beer Mug for all finishers with Free Oktoberfish sampling for every adult runner!
- Live Music from 10am-4pm!
- Lawn game zone with Cornhole, Life Size Beer Pong and Kan Jam.
- Food Trucks and vendors all afternoon at Somerdale Day Festival.
- Family Fun Zone with Carnival games and more
- Awesome specials for groups, teams and companies.
Hurry, the Flying Fish 5k sold out a month in advance last year. Make sure you grab your registration first. For more information and to register visit www.flyingfish5k.com.