The Bridge Running and Happy Hour Training Program has become Philly’s must do Spring fitness event. It started as a simple way to give back to the running community. But, now it sells out at 125 runners every year!
The training runs meet every Tuesday evening, starting March 21st, at 7:00pm for the six weeks before Broad Street to run the Ben Franklin Bridge. After the run the group gets together for a beer at Dave and Busters.
All levels of runners are welcome. Each run is about 3.75 miles.
Normally this 6 week program costs $30. However if you use the code “RunningPhilly” at check out it will take $10 off! But hurry, the code expires March 7th.
With the cost of admission runners will get the following:
- 6 group runs with runners of all levels.
- A free craft beer from Dave & Busters after every run you complete. EVERY WEEK!
- $15 Voucher for a purchase over $75 from Philadelphia Runner.
- Icon Series whiskey glass to the first 75 registered
- Free door prizes raffled off every week.
- Meet leaders from local running clubs to keep your motivation all year long.
- Introductions to the great running charities that will inspire you.
- All Profits from donated to charity.