Do not delay. This program sells out every year!
It may not feel like it. But, with the Broad Street Run lottery results in, the Spring running season has officially started in Philadelphia. Today marks the day that one of the most popular spring training programs opens for registration – the Bridge Running and Happy Hour Training Program.
Run Fest race director Carl Ewald says “We are proud that the Bridge Running and Happy Hour Training Program has become one of Philly’s must do annual fitness events. It started as a simple way for us to give back to the running community. But, now it sells out at 125 runners and people email me all winter asking when registration will open!”
The reason it is so popular is easy to understand:
- Six training runs that finish at Dave and Busters with a free Flying Fish Beer.
- The chance to meet six of Philly’s finest running clubs and get your training off right.
- Meet and raise money for Philly’s running based charities each week
- Raffles for race entries, swag, gift cards and more each week.
- Meet new friends to run and celebrate with.
- All profits go to local running charities that benefit your community.
So, what are you waiting for? Free beers and new friends are calling your name. Sign up today