The folks at Indigo Schuy are giving you $10 off the ODDyssey Half Marathon when you use the code “indigo” at check out. The code expires Monday, April 6th at midnight (technically Tuesday morning). Please note this code is case sensitive.
Indigo Schuy is a retailer of chic apparel for the active lifestyle. They carry various lines for yoga, tennis, golf, sunglasses, accessories and more! They are conveniently located at 8432 Germantown Ave in Chestnut Hill, Pa. To see their selection and store information visit their website here.
The ODDyssey Half Marathon is organized by runners for runners.
Serious Run – The ODDyssey has all the bells and whistles that runners want and need.
- USA Track and Fieldcertified course.
- Professional photography with free photographs.
- Cash prizes.
- Chip timing with immediate results at the finish line.
Serious Fun -the ODDyssey also is the most fun half marathon you will ever run.
- Costume contest with bobble-head trophies (35% ran in costume)
- Wall mount medals with beer openers built in
- Commemorative pint glasses to all finishers!
- Free finish line beer garden from Sly Fox Brewery.
- Free post race massages from PhilaMassages.
- Optional quirky challenges along the course
The ODDyssey is also perfectly timed with the Broad Street Run. If you are training for Philadelphia’s Broad Street Run, just keep your training going for five more weeks and conquer a half marathon this spring.